Benefits Of Floating
REST (Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy) has been used to treat many things from anxiety to reduction in plasma cortisol to weight loss. There have been and continue to be countless studies on the benefits of floatation therapy.
There continue to be studies conducted to see the effects of REST primarily on stress. And out of the 1000’s of people involved in the studies, over 90% of them say they feel less stressed and come out with the ability to cope with stress better. It has also been proven that only a minimum thirty minutes a day of Theta state meditation can significantly improve a person’s health and sense of well-being.
- Endorphins are released
- Improves left/right brain synchronization
- Improves mental clarity
- Enhanced blood circulation and oxygen distribution
- Reduces blood pressure
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Facilitates self-hypnosis and motivation
- Higher quality sleep- Insomnia treatment
- Eliminates fatigue
- Migraine treatment
- Successful treatment of addictive behaviors
- Pain Management of All Types
- Loosens muscles
- Stress hormones reduced (cortisol, ATCH and epinephrine)
- Weight loss
- Super learning – Studies show that students using this technique didn’t change the way they absorbed the information, it changed their state of mind through Beta, Alpha then Theta, which greatly improved their cognition, learning and creative abilities, all while staying in a relaxed state.
- Sports training (before) and the accelerated recovery process (after)
Late night floats and private parties available upon request. Floatation and Light Experience Memberships and corporate wellness packages available. Reserve your massage, float or light experience now.